A Sweet 16 battle will feature the No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) and the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) playing on Friday at KFC Yum! Center. The NCAA Tournament contest starts at 6:30 PM.
The Crimson Tide are a 7-point favorite against the Aztecs when the Crimson Tide and the Aztecs square off. The matchup features an over/under of 135.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds
See all Pickboss GamePicks videos here!
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Alabama's games have had more than 135 points scored on 27 occasions this season.
- There have been 18 San Diego State's games this year with more than 135 points scored.
- These two teams score a combined average of 154.2 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 19.2 points.
- These teams surrender a combined 131.3 points per game, 3.7 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
- The over/under in this matchup is 135 points, 15.5 fewer than the average total in this season's Alabama contests.
- San Diego State's average over/under is 135.0, which equals the total for this matchup.
SDSU vs Alabama GamePick
Alabama & San Diego State Recent Performance
Team Betting Trends - Alabama
- The Crimson Tide have compiled a 28-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 90.3% of those games).
- The Crimson Tide have won all 21 games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -330 or shorter.
- Alabama has beaten the spread 21 times in 36 games.
- Alabama has an ATS record of 12-10 as 7-point favorites or more.
- Alabama has played 36 games this season, and 16 of them have gone over the total.
- The Crimson Tide are 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall in their past 10 games.
Crimson Tide Last Five Games
|Date||Opponent||Result||Spread||Total||Alabama Moneyline||Opponent Moneyline||Over/Under|
Team Betting Trends - San Diego State
- The Aztecs have entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Aztecs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +256.
- San Diego State has 17 wins in 34 games against the spread this season.
- Out of San Diego State's 34 games so far this season, 14 have gone over the total.
- The Aztecs are 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall over their past 10 contests.
|Date||Opponent||Result||Spread||Total||San Diego State Moneyline||Opp. Moneyline||Over/Under|
|3/10/2023||San Jose State||64-49||-8.5||126||-389||307||Under|
Player Stats - Alabama
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Crimson Tide is Brandon Miller, who accumulates 19.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Jahvon Quinerly leads Alabama in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 8.7 points per contest.
- Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Player Stats - San Diego State
- Matt Bradley puts up 13.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Aztecs.
- The San Diego State leaders in rebounding and assists are Nathan Mensah with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.1 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Lamont Butler with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.6 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Adam Seiko is dependable from distance and leads the Aztecs with 1.6 made threes per game.
See All NBA Week Player Prop Picks here!
For the San Diego State @ Alabama game, PickBoss is your portal to the best free premium video sports betting picks available!
Our stable of betting talent are authoritative voices in their sport - highly recognizable faces that can provide unique insight to help you with your betting decisions.
Simply tap on one of our videos, watch and listen to what our experts have to say, then click directly into your favorite sportsbook to sign up and wager on that play - it's engaging, simple and easy to use. PickBoss - the leader in video sports betting picks!
PickBoss GamePicks are the fastest and easiest way to get the best sports betting plays on the biggest events from our premium stable of talent.
These focus on the main betting markets across all sports - think moneylines, spreads, and totals - helping you get in on the action with your favorite teams.
See all betting guide information here!
Free NBA Bet Offers
A free bet is one of the most common promotions sportsbooks offer during events and games.
You can use free bets like money, except you don't have to risk any of your own funds. If your bet wins, you'll get to keep the profits.
However, this doesn't include the value of your free bet. Usually, you need to make a minimum deposit to get your reward.