The Boston Celtics will meet the Miami Heat in a decisive Game 5 of the NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals.
The Celtics head into their game against the Heat as a 7.5-point favorite. The point total for the game is 215.5.
Celtics vs. Heat Odds
See all Pickboss GamePicks videos here!
Heat @ Celtics G5 - GamePick
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends
- The Celtics and their opponent have combined to score over 215.5 points, the current matchup's over/under, in 62 of 82 games this season.
- A total of 49 Heat games this season (out of 82) have gone over 215.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average 227.4 points per game combined, 11.9 more than the over/under of 215.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 221.2 points per game, 5.7 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Celtics' average total in outings this season has been 229.4, 13.9 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for the Heat this season is 3.8 points higher than this game's over/under.
Celtics & Heat Recent Performance
Team Betting Trends - Celtics
- The Celtics have won 71.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (53-21).
- Boston has gone 25-10 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -299 or shorter (winning 71.4%).
- The Celtics' record against the spread is 44-35-3.
- The Celtics' ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or more is 18-18-1.
- This year, 43 of the Celtics' 82 games have hit the over.
- Boston has gone 5-5 in its past 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread during that span.
Find more Boston Celtics betting offers here.
|Date||Opponent||Result||Spread||Total||Celtics Moneyline||Opp. Moneyline||Over/Under|
|4/5/2023||Raptors||W 97-93||Pick Em||223||-114||-103||Under|
|4/4/2023||@ 76ers||L 103-101||+3.5||227||+136||-159||Under|
Team Betting Trends - Heat
- This season, the Heat have won eight out of the 24 games, or 33.3%, in which they've been the underdog.
- Miami has not won as an underdog of +240 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- The Heat have 30 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Heat have one win ATS (1-2) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this year.
- The Heat have seen 40 of their 82 games hit the over.
- Miami has gone 7-3 in its past 10 contests, with a 7-3 record against the spread in that span.
|Date||Opponent||Result||Spread||Total||Heat Moneyline||Opp. Moneyline||Over/Under|
|4/7/2023||@ Wizards||L 114-108||-4||217.5||-176||+150||Over|
|4/6/2023||@ 76ers||W 129-101||+2||219.5||+113||-134||Over|
|4/4/2023||@ Pistons||W 118-105||-14||217.5||-1008||+655||Over|
Player Prop Stats - Celtics
- Jayson Tatum averages 30.1 points and 8.8 rebounds per contest -- both team highs. He is also putting up 4.6 assists, shooting 46.6% from the floor and 34.9% from downtown with 3.2 made 3-pointers per contest (sixth in NBA). At 25 years old, Tatum is already named one of the best Boston Celtics players of all time.
- Jaylen Brown averages 26.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Derrick White averages 12.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Malcolm Brogdon averages 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game, shooting 48.4% from the field and 44.4% from downtown (fourth in NBA) with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Marcus Smart is tops on the Celtics at 6.3 assists per contest, while also posting 3.1 rebounds and 11.5 points.
Player Prop Stats - Heat
- Bam Adebayo paces the Heat in scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2), and averages 3.2 assists. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Jimmy Butler is the Heat's top assist man (5.3 per game), and he delivers 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds.
- Max Strus gives the Heat 11.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also averages 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
See All NBA Week Player Prop Picks here!
For the Heat @ Celtics game, PickBoss is your portal to the best free premium video sports betting picks available! Our stable of betting talent are authoritative voices in their sport - highly recognizable faces that can provide unique insight to help you with your betting decisions.
Simply tap on one of our videos, watch and listen to what our experts have to say, then click directly into your favorite sportsbook to sign up and wager on that play - it's engaging, simple and easy to use.
PickBoss - the leader in video sports betting picks!
PickBoss GamePicks are the fastest and easiest way to get the best sports betting plays on the biggest events from our premium stable of talent.
These focus on the main betting markets across all sports - think moneylines, spreads, and totals - helping you get in on the action with your favorite teams.
See all betting guide information here!
Free NBA Bet Offers
A free bet is one of the most common promotions sportsbooks offer during events and games.
You can use free bets like money, except you don't have to risk any of your own funds. If your bet wins, you'll get to keep the profits.
However, this doesn't include the value of your free bet. Usually, you need to make a minimum deposit to get your reward.