Jimmy Butler and his Miami Heat teammates face the Boston Celtics in the 2023 NBA Playoffs at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday.
Below, we break down Butler's stats and trends related to his prop bets to help you find the most appealing wagers.
Jimmy Butler Latest Odds
See all Pickboss GamePicks videos here!
Prop Insights - Jimmy Butler
- The 28.5-point prop total for Butler on Thursday is 5.6 higher than his scoring average, which is 22.9.
- Butler's rebounding average -- 5.9 -- is 1.6 lower than his over/under on Thursday.
- Butler averages 5.3 assists, 0.2 less than his over/under on Thursday.
- Butler's 0.6 three-pointers made per game is 0.1 more than his over/under on Thursday.
- Bookmakers have set a PRA (points, rebounds, assists) over/under for Butler of 41.5 on Thursday, which is above his season average of 34.1.
- Butler averages 28.8 points and rebounds combined, which is less than Thursday's over/under of 35.5.
- Butler averages 28.2 points and assists combined, which is less than his over/under of 34.5 on Thursday.
Recent Performance - Jimmy Butler
He is tops on his squad in assists per contest (5.3), and also posts 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.8 steals (second in league) and 0.3 blocked shots.
Butler vs. Celtics
See All NBA Week Previews here!
For the Heat vs. Celtics game, PickBoss is your portal to the best free premium video sports betting picks available!
Our stable of betting talent are authoritative voices in their sport - highly recognizable faces that can provide unique insight to help you with your betting decisions.
Simply tap on one of our videos, watch and listen to what our experts have to say, then click directly into your favorite sportsbook to sign up and wager on that play - it's engaging, simple and easy to use. PickBoss - the leader in video sports betting picks!
PickBoss GamePicks are the fastest and easiest way to get the best sports betting plays on the biggest events from our premium stable of talent.
These focus on the main betting markets across all sports - think moneylines, spreads, and totals - helping you get in on the action with your favorite teams.
See all betting guide information here!
Free NBA Bet Offers
A free bet is one of the most common promotions sportsbooks offer during events and games.
You can use free bets like money, except you don't have to risk any of your own funds. If your bet wins, you'll get to keep the profits.
However, this doesn't include the value of your free bet. Usually, you need to make a minimum deposit to get your reward.