The Los Angeles Lakers (34-36) take the court against the Dallas Mavericks (35-35) on March 17, 2023.
The Lakers are a 4.5-point favorite against the Mavericks when the Lakers and the Mavericks meet.
Lakers vs. Mavericks Odds
See all Pickboss GamePicks videos here!
Lakers & Mavericks Recent Performance
Team Betting Trends - Lakers
- The Lakers have gone 11-8 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 57.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -206 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 7-1 (87.5% win percentage).
- The Lakers have beaten the spread 34 times in 70 games.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 8-1 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 34 Lakers games (out of 70) that hit the over this year.
- Los Angeles is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
|Date||Opponent||Result||Spread||Total||Lakers Moneyline||Opp. Moneyline||Over/Under|
|3/15/2023||@ Rockets||L 114-110||-2.5||233||-139||+118||Under|
|3/14/2023||@ Pelicans||W 123-108||+1.5||227||+103||-122||Over|
Team Betting Trends - Mavericks
- The Mavericks have entered the game as underdogs 23 times this season and won six, or 26.1%, of those games.
- Dallas has a record of 2-8, a 20% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +170 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Mavericks have 25 wins in 70 games against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks' ATS record as 4.5-point underdogs or more is 7-6.
- The Mavericks have played 70 games this season, and 38 of them have hit the over.
- Dallas has gone 4-6 in its past 10 contests, with a 4-6 record against the spread in that span.
|Date||Opponent||Result||Spread||Total||Mavericks Moneyline||Opp. Moneyline||Over/Under|
|3/15/2023||@ Spurs||W 137-128||-4||226||-179||+151||Over|
|3/11/2023||@ Grizzlies||L 112-108||+8||222||+243||-288||Under|
|3/8/2023||@ Pelicans||L 113-106||-2.5||234||-139||+117||Under|
Player Prop Stats - Lakers
- Anthony Davis puts up 26.1 points, 12.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 56% from the floor.
- Jarred Vanderbilt paces the Lakers at 7.8 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.6 assists and 8.2 points.
- Malik Beasley averages 13.2 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 39.3% from the field and 35.8% from downtown with 3 made 3-pointers per contest (ninth in NBA).
- Dennis Schroder is putting up 12.7 points, 4.6 assists and 2.5 rebounds per game.
Player Prop Stats - Mavericks
- Luka Doncic paces the Mavericks in scoring (33 points per game), rebounding (8.6) and assists (8), shooting 50% from the field and 34.9% from beyond the arc with 2.8 triples per contest. He also delivers 1.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Kyrie Irving gives the Mavericks 27.2 points, 5.1 rebounds and 5.6 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Mavericks get 17.3 points, 7.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Christian Wood.
See All NBA Week Player Prop Picks here!
For the Mavericks @ Lakers game, PickBoss is your portal to the best free premium video sports betting picks available! Our stable of betting talent are authoritative voices in their sport - highly recognizable faces that can provide unique insight to help you with your betting decisions.
Simply tap on one of our videos, watch and listen to what our experts have to say, then click directly into your favorite sportsbook to sign up and wager on that play - it's engaging, simple and easy to use. PickBoss - the leader in video sports betting picks!
PickBoss GamePicks are the fastest and easiest way to get the best sports betting plays on the biggest events from our premium stable of talent.
These focus on the main betting markets across all sports - think moneylines, spreads, and totals - helping you get in on the action with your favorite teams.
See all betting guide information here!
Free NBA Bet Offers
A free bet is one of the most common promotions sportsbooks offer during events and games. You can use free bets like money, except you don't have to risk any of your own funds. If your bet wins, you'll get to keep the profits. However, this doesn't include the value of your free bet. Usually, you need to make a minimum deposit to get your reward.