A Sweet 16 matchup features the No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (28-8) squaring off against the No. 3 seed Xavier Musketeers (27-9) on Friday at T-Mobile Center. This NCAA Tournament contest tips at 9:45 PM, with the winner moving on to the Midwest Regional final.
The Longhorns are a 4-point favorite against the Musketeers when Longhorns and Musketeers meet. The game's point total is set at 147.5.
Texas vs. Xavier Odds
See all Pickboss GamePicks videos here!
Texas vs. Xavier Betting Trends
- A total of 14 times so far this season, Texas and its opponent have combined for more than 147.5 points.
- So far this season, 23 of Xavier's games have featured over 147.5 points scored.
- The total for this matchup is 147.5 points, 11.4 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- These teams surrender a combined 141 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The over/under in this game is 147.5 points, 2.6 higher than the average total in Texas' games this season.
- This season, Xavier's games have resulted in an average scoring total of 155.1, which is 7.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Texas & Xavier Recent Performance
Team Betting Trends - Texas
- The Longhorns have gone 22-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 88% of those games).
- The Longhorns have a 15-1 record (winning 93.8% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -195 or shorter.
- Against the spread, Texas is 18-17-0 this year.
- Texas has an ATS record of 10-11 as 4-point favorites or more.
- Out of 35 Texas' games so far this year, 16 have hit the over.
- The Longhorns have gone 7-3 over their last 10 contests, with a 7-3 record against the spread during that span.
Longhorns Last Five Games
|Date||Opponent||Result||Spread||Total||Texas Moneyline||Opponent Moneyline||Over/Under|
Team Betting Trends - Xavier
- This season, the Musketeers have won five out of the 11 games, or 45.5%, in which they've been the underdog.
- The Musketeers have a record of 1-4 when they're set as an underdog of +163 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Xavier has 19 wins in 36 games against the spread this season.
- Xavier is 3-2 as a 4-point underdog or more.
- Xavier has played 36 games this season, and 22 of them have hit the over.
- The Musketeers are 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall over their last 10 contests.
|Date||Opponent||Result||Spread||Total||Xavier Moneyline||Opp. Moneyline||Over/Under|
Player Stats - Texas
- The Longhorns leader in points and assists is Marcus Carr, who scores 15.8 points per game to go with 4.1 assists.
- Timmy Allen is Texas' best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.3 points per game.
- Carr leads the Longhorns in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Player Stats - Xavier
- Souley Boum's points (16.5 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Musketeers' leaderboards.
- Jack Nunge grabs 7.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.1 points per game and adds 2.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Xavier rebounding leaderboard.
- Boum is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Musketeers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
See All NBA Week Player Prop Picks here!
For the Xavier @ Texas game, PickBoss is your portal to the best free premium video sports betting picks available! Our stable of betting talent are authoritative voices in their sport - highly recognizable faces that can provide unique insight to help you with your betting decisions.
Simply tap on one of our videos, watch and listen to what our experts have to say, then click directly into your favorite sportsbook to sign up and wager on that play - it's engaging, simple and easy to use. PickBoss - the leader in video sports betting picks!
PickBoss GamePicks are the fastest and easiest way to get the best sports betting plays on the biggest events from our premium stable of talent. These focus on the main betting markets across all sports - think moneylines, spreads, and totals - helping you get in on the action with your favorite teams.
See all betting guide information here!
Free NBA Bet Offers
A free bet is one of the most common promotions sportsbooks offer during events and games. You can use free bets like money, except you don't have to risk any of your own funds. If your bet wins, you'll get to keep the profits.
However, this doesn't include the value of your free bet. Usually, you need to make a minimum deposit to get your reward.